The best holiday ever

My best holiday was this year. During February I went to Japan with my family and cousins for 2 weeks.

I usually travel with my parents and sister, but this time we invited two cousins and we had a great time. We visited amazing cities like Tokyo, Hiroshima and Osaka, we ate Japanese food and sushi of course, with my older cousin we drove go-karts in Tokyo and we ride the Shinkansen (bullet train).


 It has been the best holiday so far because Japan is a very safe country to visit, I felt very safe walking at the night and also my little cousin went out to buy food alone with so much confidence.

I had a really great time with my sister and cousins, my parents were very happy and could go out alone, knowing that we would be fine. In all the cities that we visited there are many beautiful and interesting historical places to visit and learn about Japanese culture. Japan is a country of traditions and the people is very kind.

Hope you like it:)

Comentarios


  1. What envy, that country they say is very beautiful and very rich in culture too

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow! It sounds like an incredible holiday! And the pictures are very beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Japan looks too beautiful :(, you managed to go before everything, good memories!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. oooh bkn! Japan is sooo cool, i hope one day i could go:c

    ResponderEliminar
  5. OMG I'd love to visit Japan. Asian culture is my favorite, specially japanese and korean culture :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario