A Country I Would Like To Visit

USS Arizona Memorial

 A country I always wanted to travel is United States, specifically Hawaii island. There is a tv show called Hawaii Five-0 where are shown beautiful landscapes and I was so impressed of all the nature, all the beautiful sunsets, the culture, the gastronomy, the volcanos and national parks. So, I decided to investigate more about Hawaii and the more I know about Hawaii, the more I want to go.

 
Hawaii is a multicultural place due to mixture of Polynesian and American cultures and traditions, having a great gastronomy and many festivities during the year.


 I would like to visit places where I can learn more about their culture and history, like Pearl Harbor National Memorial, Polynesian cultural center or Diamond Head State Monument.

 Maybe if I have the opportunity to work in Hawaii I would take it and live there. The landscapes, the culture and the tropical climate make the island an attractive place to live and learn.


 I hope you like it!




Comentarios

  1. I have seen Hawaii Five-0 and it is true, it show beautiful places! i hope you could go to Hawaii someday

    ResponderEliminar
  2. By the way you said it, Hawaii seems to be so interesting. I hope that after pandemic you can travel there, and then bring me some souvenirs, again:).

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I want to go to Hawai too! I have seen it in another series called Magnum P.I

    ResponderEliminar
  4. OMg, it looks too beautiful, i hope you can go someday.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. let's go together!! with our Qf salary ;)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario