My Favourite Series



I don’t have a favorite series, but a series that I really love so much and I always recommended to people is Merlí, that it’s on netflix.

I really liked it, because I don’t think it’s a very fake series or one with problems that were already very far-fetched, but rather one that is more authentic and I saw it in my last year of school. I felt a little identified with the series, with like being young and not having a very developed idea of life.

Merlí happens in Barcelona, and it's about a first-year high school class, where this philosophy teacher, Merlí, arrives. The story is about the problems of every student of that class and how Merli becomes the best and most beloved teacher they ever had.

The main actor is Merlí, the philosophy professor, and some students in the class, who also add others as time goes by.

I would recommend Merlí, because the problems it has are real, I didn't found it unrealistic and also on the side of philosophy it becomes very interesting.

Hope you like it :) 




Comentarios

  1. I think it's time to schedule this series on my list!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Once I tried to watch this series but I got confused with the series Merlin xD, I think it's time to watch it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I loved this serie, i cried a lot at the end:'((((((

    ResponderEliminar
  4. a very good series is very good, I don't know what it has but I love it

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario