A music artist


The artist that I chose to talk about is Sam Smith, he’s a British singer and songwriter. Sam Smith is a non-binary person, so I will refer to Sam Smith as they/them, since they said it in twitter that they would change his pronoun to they/them.

Sam Smith is known for performing songs from various genres and sub-genres such as pop, dance pop, soul, R&B, house and breakbeat, but the soul in their songs was not the usual.


Sam was born in London and grew up in rural England. Since they was a child they attended singing lessons and participated in musical theater plays and managed to jump to fame in 2012 with a collaboration with Disclosure. I can't explain deeply why I like their music, but since I had heard their songs I liked it a lot and it's always a good time to play their music, with any kind of mood.

Last year they performed at the Lollapalooza, I went to his concert, I loved it, it was very relaxing and I was really into their music and forgot everything that was happening, because I remember I was supposed to be in class and studying for a control.


Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really love Sam Smith, my favourite songs of hime are Fire on Fire and Too Good At Goodbyes

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My sister is a fan of Sam Smith, her voice is beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also went to his concert last year! I liked him but after going to his concert I really loved him and every day I listen to some of his songs

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love Saaaaam! he is a very good singer but his last album "Love Goes" went very unnoticed :(

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Sam is too good <3 I love his voice, and some of his songs. Specially "I'm not the ony one"

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario